Sunday, May 30, 2010

iPad Experience - Day 2

30 May 2010
Sunday

Day 2: iPad Experience

If you've read my blog about the iPad Chase on 29 May 2010 in countlessmemoirs.blogspot.com, as in the cake...this is the filling.

Woke up this morning, and cooked sausages for breakfast.

Started on my iPad, browsing through the Apps searching for useable Apps. Downloaded Skywalk, Brain, Pages, History Today, Holy Bible, Human Body 3D, Chronicle for iPad (which I'm currently working with), Borders by Kobo eReader book.

Discovered that the iPad not sensing my bluetooth Plaintronics headphone via the USB connection for camera. Evidently, there's no power going through the USB connector. That's out!

Been trying to tether my iPhone 3GS to iPad using bluetooth but the iPad wasn't seeing the iPhone 3GS as well. Jailbroke my iPhone 3GS using Spirit and installed MyWi through Cydia, I'm entitled to use it for free as a trial for 10 days then have to pay $9.95. MyWi acted as a Wifi Router. Managed to tether iPhone 3GS to iPad and it picked up my laptop as well. Oops...I've forgotten to key in WEP or password! The world will be piggybacking on my internet for free.

Yes, I've been syncing Contacts from Windows to iPad now. One thing though, the Contact Apps in iPad won't allow you to delete the full contact entry. So, have to update it in Windows or Mac.

Oh well, have to sign-off for now. See you next time.

No comments: